“Mobile Device Electronic Discovery”
Bringing Electronic Discovery Knowledge to You
- Looking for a convenient and FREE way to complete your CLE requirements?
- Concerned about compliance with rapidly-changing eDiscovery technology?
- Want to have lunch and network with colleagues while earning CLE credits?
4Discovery brings CLE programs to the Western Suburbs!
Smart Phones are Ubiquitous
1.5 billion new Smart Phones will be sold in the next five years. These phones and other mobile devices can leave behind an indisputable digital trail, and the Electronically Stored Information (ESI) stored on them can often be relevant, unique, and discoverable. Many employees freely admit to sending confidential company information over their mobile device. Is this important new source of ESI a part of your eDiscovery/investigative strategy?
- Apple sold over five million iPhone 5 devices since their rollout in September
- Analysts predict over 1.2 billion new Smart Phones will be sold in the next five years
- 67 million iPads have been sold since hitting the market just a few short years ago
- Text messaging has overtaken email as the new communication method of choice
This One Hour CLE Will Examine:
• How can you discover/collect this evidence?
• Actual case studies.
• BYOD (”Bring Your Own Device”) work issues.
• Text messages: The next big ESI Frontier.
• How GPS data creates a compelling time-line.
• Why authentication is so critical.
Naperville Chamber of Commerce – 55 S. Main Street – Naperville, IL
Thursday, September 19th
- 11:45AM: Gathering and Complimentary Lunch
- 12:00PM: Mobile Device eDiscovery Presentation
- 12:45PM: Q&A
- 1:00PM: Adjourn
CLE Certified? Yes!
Contact Jeffrey Hartman