Annual Event Will Focus on Data Breach Issues, BYOD, Social Media in the Law, and More.
4Discovery is pleased to be one of the sponsors of this year’s JITPL Symposium at the John Marshall Law School on April 10, 2015.
The symposium will bring practitioners, scholars, advocates and policy makers together to participate in an academic discussion about the law, policy, and implementation of legal protections for data management. Sessions will include…
- Dual-Use Devices in the Workplace
- Social Media Policies in the Workplace
- “Big Data”: Protection and Ownership
- The Impact of International Data Restrictions on U.S. Companies
- Data Breach Issues
- Addressing Data Management Issues from an In-House Perspective
We hope to see you there!
Want more info? Click Here!
Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
The John Marshall Law School
315 S. Plymouth Ct.
Chicago, Il 60604
(312) 386 -2869