Time is running out for completing your CLE credits for this year. Don’t wait till the last minute!
Let us bring the content to you…4Discovery provides on-site CLE programs in the convenience of your firm’s conference room.
Our programs are:
• Free of charge
• CLE certified for 1.5 hours
• All materials provided: Certificates, hand-outs & MCLE paperwork is included
• Lunch and Learn format in your conference room. (We even cater lunch!)
“…everyone is raving about your program…We are always grateful to have resources like your organization who make us look good to our clients! Thank you again.”
Laner, Muchin, Dombrow, Becker, Leving, & Tominberg
“It was truly a pleasure to work with you. Your materials and presentation were clear and extremely informative just perfect. I especially appreciated the ‘Lessons Learned from the Trenches’ portion of your presentation and the thoughtful and practical suggestions that you offered.”
Clark Hill[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]
Choose from these and other popular programs
- Social Media eDiscovery. With hundreds of millions of users, internet-generated ESI is becoming more and more important to litigators and investigators. Learn how to locate, preserve, authenticate, and produce electronic evidence from internet sites.
- Data Breach Response. Are your clients prepared for a data breach? Will you know how to counsel them when they call you? Learn how to advise your clients on the critical steps they should take to prevent or respond to an inevitable computer incident.
- Mobile Device Forensics. The amounts of ESI stored on smartphones and tablets is increasing at an explosive rate…and this data may be critical to your next case. Learn how to incorporate this into your eDiscovery strategy.