4Discovery is an elite digital forensics consulting firm located in Chicago’s Fulton Market. We are an established digital forensics firm, with an excellent reputation – operating within a dynamic and rapidly growing industry. The digital forensics market is projected to double over the next five years. We’re looking to add an experienced sales and business development professional to help us grow our business.
Here’s the right person…
We are looking for a senior person that can help us develop and execute a high-level sales strategy. You must be a motivated self-starter, someone that will take the lead in identifying and exploiting new opportunities in our industry with a focus on measurable results. You also must be a disciplined sales professional who is organized and works well without lots of direct oversight. You should have significant sales experience in selling professional services with a track record of setting and hitting revenue goals. While experience in the eDiscovery, litigation support, and/or digital forensics space is helpful, it is not critical. You must live in the Chicago area.
Here’s why you will like working with us…
- You have the freedom to develop fresh ideas for how you and our firm can capitalize on the significant market / economic opportunities evident in this dynamic and growing digital forensics industry.
- We have a fun, friendly, casual work environment.
- While full time, you have a flexible schedule, with some “work from home” benefits.
- You get a base salary with generous commission. Unlimited upside.
- We are an entrepreneurial company that places a high value on personal achievement, professional growth, and job satisfaction.
- You will be working with nice people who care about you and the quality of your life.
Stuff we will ask you to do…
- Help us develop and implement a high-level sales strategy which includes applying our services to opportunities that are emerging within new market trends
- Sell our services to the law firm and corporate community in Chicago
- Develop relationships with attorneys and corporate decision makers
- Create awareness of the 4Discovery brand and communicate the unique value of our digital forensic services to law firms and organizations
- Help us develop our growing incident response forensics business
- Expand our presence within the firms and organizations we currently serve
- Promote our popular Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs and book presentations and seminars as part of your business development strategy
Sound interesting? Great! We would love to hear from you. Email your resume, cover letter, and anything else you would like us to consider to jobs@4Discovery.com.