We are currently looking for a QA Software Analyst/Auditor, working 100% remotely. We prefer the remote QA candidate to be in the Eastern Time Zone. This position will use software test methodologies for conducting an independent examination of healthcare applications to assess compliance with specifications and federal regulations.
- Translate healthcare regulations into manual test cases
- Execute test cases meticulously
- Evaluate software documentation to assess compliance with federal regulations
- Report testing results, defects found, and audits
- Create clearly documented bug reports for anomalies found during test procedures
- Assess opportunities for test automation and work with the leadership team to implement the scripts
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements
Requirements (ordered by priority):
- At least 2 years experience as a Software Tester.
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to translate high level requirements into test cases
- Ability to research, solve problems, and work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Experience using defect tracking systems, project management systems, and general office software
- Ability to organize and present information in clear and concise formats
- Experience in Healthcare software
- Knowledge of Healthcare software standards and regulations
- Familiarity with ISO Software Standards
- Basic knowledge on UFT, Cypress, and other test automation tools
- Basic knowledge of ETT (Edge Testing Tool)
- Basic knowledge on usability testing
4Discovery is a privately owned, fast growing, technology-focused firm operating since 2001. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law. We offer 401K, vacation, health care benefits, and competitive salaries.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.