Account Manager (Remote)
4Discovery seeks an Account Manager to grow the business within our existing, established attorneys and law firm accounts. This role’s ideal candidate can develop, maintain, and grow client relationships and revenue through exceptional service and a high level of expertise.
- Manage a portfolio of established accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop and enhance positive relationships with clients and firms
- Act as the point of contact and handle clients’ individual needs and matters
- Generate new business within existing accounts and generate internal and external referrals
- Communicate, resolve conflicts, and provide solutions to clients promptly
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track the development of accounts and clients in CRM
- Achieve revenue goals and monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual sales revenue)
- Provide suggestions for the improvement of the sales process and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with team members and demonstrate the organization’s core values
- Proven work experience and achievement as a relationship-focused, Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands-on experience in sales in the legal services industry and an ability to deliver an excellent client experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and a general understanding of technology, familiarity with digital forensics is a plus
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Desire to learn, grow and excel within the organization
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field, or applicable experience
- Experience reaching or exceeding [weekly/monthly] activity goals/quotas
- Familiarity with technology and digital forensics
- Understanding of the legal industry and law firms
- Experience working with legal professionals and law firms
- Medical and dental coverage paid at 80% for employees. Additional/optional coverage for dependents is offered and quoted as needed.
- Competitive PTO plus holidays
- 401K with employer matching
- Flexible hours with a casual work environment
- Furthering education / professional development opportunities
Candidates must be legally authorized to work full-time within the United States and able to pass a background check. Some candidates may require more extensive background checks.
4Discovery is an elite B2B digital forensics firm that provides organizations and attorneys with digital forensic and expert testimony services. We believe in simple, efficient, and cost-effective solutions that leverage technology to solve complex challenges. We act as a trusted third party for our clients by assisting with case strategy, conducting forensic examinations, reporting critical findings, and providing expert testimony. Recognized in 2021 on the Inc. 5000 List of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the second year in a row.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
4Discovery is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. 4Discovery makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.