Client Success Project Manager (Remote or Nashville)
The Client Success Project Manager is responsible for driving the successful completion of 4Discovery’s project lifecycle. With high client-facing visibility, the role collaborates with the sales and forensic operations and owns the organization’s project deliverable from start to finish. Reporting to the Head of Operations and with no direct reports, this position is part of a team of digital forensic subject matter experts who use their expertise to support client matters at different stages of the legal process.
- Own all projects through the project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Actively manage the project management software, ActiveCollab, to ensure that projects are set up accurately, updated accordingly, and always include a ‘next step’ task
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to successfully launch projects to ensure client goals and expectations are being met
- Schedule and conduct project kick-off meetings with clients
- Proactively identify issues or missing elements within projects and solve or escalate
- Manage active projects tasks, including due dates, time estimates, and deliverables
- Own the project scope change process, including handling inbound requests from clients, sales, and forensic operations, and updating ActiveCollab
- Communicate to clients and sales regarding project updates and milestones
- Manage and conduct internal weekly project health meeting
- Identify and adjust projects moving from open to stalled, and coordinate next steps with internal stakeholders
- Proactively manage all stalled projects until they are re-opened or completed
- Determine the need for long-term evidence and data storage within projects, and facilitate the process with sales
- Ensure that all projects are completed and the necessary steps and documentation have been followed
- Engage as a billable project manager for large-scale, multiple-custodial projects
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of 4Discovery’s services
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks across multiple projects and ensure that projects are in a healthy status
- Minimum four years experience managing client-facing projects, including budget management
- Tech-savvy with an understanding of technical terms, and understanding of how computers and mobile devices work
- Highly skilled in oral and written communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet required deadlines
- Knowledge of digital forensics and/or e-discovery
- Familiarity with ActiveCollab project management software
- Experience in litigation support or professional services
- Medical and dental coverage paid at 80% for employees. Additional/optional coverage for dependents is offered and quoted as needed.
- Competitive PTO plus holidays
- 401K with employer matching
- Flexible hours with a casual work environment
- Furthering education / professional development opportunities
Candidates must be legally authorized to work full-time within the United States and be able to pass a background check. Some candidates may require more extensive background checks.
4Discovery is an elite B2B digital forensics firm that provides organizations and attorneys with digital forensic, information security, and electronic discovery services. We believe in simple, efficient, and cost-effective solutions that leverage technology to solve complex challenges. We act as a trusted third party for our clients by assisting with case strategy, conducting forensic examinations, reporting critical findings, and providing expert testimony. Recognized in 2021 on the Inc. 5000 List of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the second year in a row.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
4Discovery is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. 4Discovery makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.