Head of Sales (Remote)
4Discovery is seeking a strategic sales professional to lead our account-based sales department. The ideal candidate will have a track record of growing business of legal support professional services within existing, established attorneys and law firms, opening doors to new accounts, and managing a group of sales professionals to reach their individual and collective quotas. This role will report to 4Discovery’s CEO, be a member of the leadership team, and focus on growing client relationships and revenue.
- Provide leadership and management of 4Discovery’s team of account managers, supporting and growing our client base to achieve organization goals.
- Drive and support the fostering, developing, and solidifying of account relationships, including ‘opening doors’ into new accounts and clients.
- Develop, manage, and generate referrals from existing accounts.
- Manage the health of established accounts by maintaining account coverage across account managers and ensuring the frequency of quality sales activity within accounts.
- Identify and develop sources for RFIs/RFPs, determine viable opportunities, and lead the response organization for long-term contracts.
- Manage a sales playbook, sales KPI’s, while holding account managers accountable.
- Responsible for hitting revenue goals and sales quotas.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s CRM (HubSpot) to manage sales activities, pipeline, forecasting, and account relationships.
- Understanding the 4Discovery project lifecycle, collaborating with the forensic operations team, to leverage and maximize engagement with clients based on their project outcomes.
- Identify, qualify, develop, and support the development of new partner organizations and RFP/RFI opportunities.
- Actively manage to account managers’ sales comp plans and established revenue quotas.
- Support the scoping, qualification, and transition of sales opportunities with the forensic operations team to successfully launch projects
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales department meetings within the EOS framework
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to develop and implement new sales strategies and content
- Proactively identify, solve & escalate issues as necessary
- Proactively identifying issues and opportunites
- Proven work experience and achievement as a relationship-focused sales leader
- Hands-on experience in sales in the legal services industry and an ability to deliver an excellent client experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and a general understanding of technology, familiarity with digital forensics is a plus
- Deep understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and team working skills
- Desire to learn, grow and excel within the organization
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field, or applicable
- Medical and dental coverage paid at 80% for employees. Additional/optional coverage for dependents is offered and quoted as needed.
- Competitive PTO plus holidays
- 401K with employer matching
- Flexible hours with a casual work environment
- Furthering education / professional development opportunities
Candidates must be legally authorized to work full-time within the United States and be able to pass a background check. Some candidates may require more extensive background checks.
4Discovery is an elite B2B digital forensics firm that provides organizations and attorneys with digital forensic, information security, and electronic discovery services. We believe in simple, efficient, and cost-effective solutions that leverage technology to solve complex challenges. We act as a trusted third party for our clients by assisting with case strategy, conducting forensic examinations, reporting critical findings, and providing expert testimony. Recognized in 2021 on the Inc. 5000 List of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the second year in a row.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
4Discovery is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. 4Discovery makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.