Digital Forensics Examiner (Remote)
4Discovery is looking for a Digital Forensics Examiner to join our growing team of experts to support the business operation department with digital forensics and incident response projects. This role’s ideal candidate is passionate about developing, maintaining, and growing their digital forensics skills within a team environment while providing an expert level of service to our clients.
- 3-5 years of experience with digital forensic processes and procedures (chain of custody, hard drive and mobile acquisition techniques, and memory acquisition techniques)
- Experience using forensics tools such as EnCase, Cellebrite, xWays, etc.
- Analysis experience and operational understanding of one or more major operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac)
- Provide training to peers to support changes in technology
- Identify and recommend software and technologies required to support forensic operations
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing technical analysis reports
Project Management and Consulting Skills
- Ability to understand the scope of projects and align them to the client’s needs
- A proven self-starter with intellectual curiosity and the ability to adapt to change easily
- Ability to develop unique and creative solutions to problems when needed
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques to solve complex client issues, and stay up to date with industry trends
- Ability to manage clients, lead meetings, author project reports, and manage multiple project teams concurrently
- Create and produce client deliverables in accordance with 4Discovery standards and procedures
- Comply with billable and non-billable time tracking policies while working within an established project management system
- Medical and dental coverage paid at 80% for employees. Additional/optional coverage for dependents is offered and quoted as needed.
- Competitive PTO plus holidays
- 401K with employer matching
- Flexible hours with a casual work environment
- Furthering education / professional development opportunities
- Ability to work 100% remote
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
4Discovery is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. 4Discovery makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work full-time within the United States and be able to pass a background check. Some candidates may require more extensive background checks.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.