Auto Accident & Distracted Driving Cell Phone Forensics
Millions of smartphones accompany millions of drivers in the US daily. Unfortunately, these cell phones lead to distracted driving accidents, injuries, and mortality. The phone activity contains a detailed history, including data on how and when a driver used their device. Cell phone data can be a powerful tool to determine if the phone was in use at the exact moment of impact in an auto accident.
- Text messaging and social media messaging have overtaken email as the new communication method of choice
- The average American checks their smartphone 344 times a day, which is every four (4) minutes
- The number of traffic fatalities increased in 43 states in 2021
- 93% of Americans admit to using a phone while driving
- Text messaging and social media messaging have over-taken email as the new communication method of choice
- By 2023, there will be more smartphones on the planet than humans
If you’re not getting data from cell phones, you should be. If you are getting data, not all cell phone extractions are created equal.