Recent surveys show that small businesses represent 58% of data breach victims. Small businesses are doing more business than ever online. Unprepared organizations are easy targets for hackers and face increased financial risk. For a hacker, this translates to thousands of dollars behind a door with an easy lock to pick.
Join the digital forensics experts from 4Discovery for an informative and introductory webinar to cybersecurity. We will discuss the most common ways that bad actors target small businesses and hear real-life case studies of data breaches.
- What is cybersecurity?
- What is a data breach?
- How you and your organization can mitigate risk
What To Expect
- 60-minute webinar with digital forensics expert Chad Gough, with an anonymous Q&A session.
- Post-webinar mail (whether you attend or not) with links to the presentation video and deck.
- An invitation email to our next webinar.
- No phone calls, no sales emails, no meeting requests.