The number of people working remotely from home has steadily increased over the past decade. But when the pandemic hit in 2020, and 88% of organizations made it mandatory or encouraged their employees to work from home, many individuals and businesses found themselves operating in a new environment. With the quick shift to working from home, the unintended consequence is that organizational data has become exposed to a new set of threats.
Businesses’ common mistakes leave the data on their remote workers’ devices and account susceptible to compromise. There are steps that organizations and individual employees can take to have an immediate effect on the security of their data.
During this 60-minute webinar, we want to help you ‘think like a bad guy’ and understand where you or your organization’s data may be exposed with a WFH (work from home) employee base.
- How to safeguard your organization’s data from your home office
- Find out if you’re unknowingly exposing data
- Learn about immediate, easy steps to take to protect your data
What To Expect
- 60-minute webinar with digital forensics expert Chad Gough, with an anonymous Q&A session.
- Post-webinar mail (whether you attend or not) with links to the presentation video and deck.
- An invitation email to our next webinar.
- No phone calls, no sales emails, no meeting requests.