After the dust settles on a matter, what needs to happen to the data?
The goal of remediating data is to make the data reasonably inaccessible to the user without extraordinary means. Accomplishing this requires an understanding of what data is valuable, its location, and how it should be retained or deleted.
This new webinar walks through the variables associated with remediating data in trade secrets, corporate litigation, and intellectual property matters and includes:
- Understanding options for data remediation
- Standard deletions vs. secure delations on a computer
- The burden of proof of protecting trade secrets
- Outward data dissemination – Figuring out how far the data got
- Settlement agreements and affidavits/certifications
- Remediation protocol
- Best practices to determine and reach your data remediation goals
Who Should Watch?
While this webinar will cover elements that are beneficial for most members of the legal industry, the topics covered will specifically be beneficial for the following group of professionals:
- Attorneys practicing Trade Secret, Corporate Litigation, and IP (Intellectual Property) law
- Corporate General Counsel
- Human Resource Executives