After the dust settles on a trade secret matter, what needs to happen to the data?
The goal of remediating data is to make the data reasonably inaccessible to the user without extraordinary means. Accomplishing this requires an understanding of what data is valuable, its location, and how it should be retained or deleted.
This new webinar walks through the variables associated with remediating data in trade secrets, corporate litigation, and intellectual property matters and includes:
- Understanding options for data remediation
- Standard deletions vs. secure delations on a computer
- The burden of proof of protecting trade secrets
- Outward data dissemination – Figuring out how far the data got
- Settlement agreements and affidavits/certifications
- Remediation protocol
- Best practices to determine and reach your data remediation goals
What To Expect
- 60-minute webinar with 4Discovery’s mobile forensics expert Chad Gough with an anonymous Q&A session
- Post-webinar mail (whether you attend or not) with links to the presentation video and deck
- No phone calls, no sales emails, no meeting requests